Production of continuous spirals made from a plate with constant thickness, ideal for screw conveyors without central shaft. They can be made in a wide range of sizes, thicknesses and pitches, with or without internal shaft, in different types of materials: mild steel, stainless steel and with wear-resistant powder.
The flat spirals are suitable for applications that require the handling of complex materials to be transported: oenology, wastewater treatment, batching, earth moving, animal husbandry, waste disposal ...
- Thickness: from 1mm to 50 mm
- Diameter: from 10 mm to 1000 mm
- Length: max 3 m
- Materials: Iron, Stainless steel, Wear-resistant materials
- Step: Constant or Variable step as required by customer specifications - Small step
- Tolerance: on Nominal diameter : 1% - on Nominal pitch : 1% - on Inner diameter : 3mm
Prazi-Parts also produces custom-made flat spirals, always with the excellent quality/price ratio that distinguishes the production of Prazi Group.